Recipe: 6lb Lamb Leg or 3 lbs. of loin chops, ½ c dry sherry, ½ c grape juice, ½ Cup Bushel of Apples Jelly, ½ c ketchup, ½ tea crushed marjoram leaves or 1 tbsp fresh, salt, pepper, parsley, lemon,
RECIPES & IDEAS
-6 Pound Lamb Leg or 3 lbs. of loin lamb chops
-Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
-1/2 cup dry sherry (8 tbsp.)
-1/2 cup grape juice (8 tbsp.)
-1/2 Cup Bushel of Apples Jelly (8 tbsp.)
-1/2 cup ketchup (8 tbsp.)
-1/2 Teaspoon crushed marjoram leaves or 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram
1. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper; place on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Roast in preheated 300 to 325 °F oven 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4. Brush on lamb to marinade. The longer you marinate the better they taste!
5. Roast lamb 30 to 60 minutes or to 170° to 180°F on a meat thermometer, according to the desired doneness; brush with sauce occasionally. Save some sauce for serving with the meal.
6. Place lamb on platter; garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.