Chunky Monkey Brownies
Recipe: ½ cup Monkey Butter or Raspberry Chipotle Jam, 12-oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 c all-purpose flour, 1 ½ c brown sugar, ½ c white sugar, 1 c unsalted butter, 2 eggs, ¼ tsp. vanilla, salt
RECIPES & IDEAS
-2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 ½ cups brown sugar, packed
-½ cup white sugar
-2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
-2 large eggs
-¼ tsp. salt
-2 tsp. vanilla
-12-oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips + ¼ cup of chocolate chips for the top
1. Mix butter, eggs, sugars, salt, and vanilla until well mixed.
3. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
4. Spray a 9×13” glass baking dish with cooking spray.
5. Spread brownie mixture into prepared pan.
6. Smooth the top with a knife or rubber spatula.
7. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
8. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes just until lightly golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
10. Don’t forget to share!