Chunky Monkey Brownies
Recipe: ½ cup Monkey Butter or Raspberry Chipotle Jam, 12-oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 c all-purpose flour, 1 ½ c brown sugar, ½ c white sugar, 1 c unsalted butter, 2 eggs, ¼ tsp. vanilla, salt
RECIPES & IDEAS
-2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 ½ cups brown sugar, packed
-½ cup white sugar
-2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
-2 large eggs
-¼ tsp. salt
-2 tsp. vanilla
-½ cup Monkey Butter or Raspberry Chipotle Jam
-12-oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips + ¼ cup of chocolate chips for the top
1. Mix butter, eggs, sugars, salt, and vanilla until well mixed.
2. Add flour, Monkey Butter or Raspberry Chipotle Jam, and chocolate chips.
3. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
4. Spray a 9×13” glass baking dish with cooking spray.
5. Spread brownie mixture into prepared pan.
6. Smooth the top with a knife or rubber spatula.
7. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
8. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes just until lightly golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
10. Don’t forget to share!