Recipe: 2 oz. blanco tequila, ½ oz. Cointreau, ½ oz. Blackberry Jam, ½ oz. Mulled Red Wine Jelly, 1 oz. fresh lime juice, 3 sprigs of mint. If you like salt on your margarita, run a quarter of a lime
RECIPES & IDEAS
2 oz. blanco tequila
.5 oz. Cointreau
1/2 oz. Blackberry Jam
1/2 oz. Mulled Red Wine Jelly
1 oz. fresh lime juice
3 sprigs of mint
1. If you like salt on your margarita, run a quarter of a lime wedge around the rim of a rock's glass and dip the rim in salt.
3. Using 2 sprigs of mint, put them in the palm of your hand and release some of the oils by clapping your hands together a few times.
4. Then add the mint to your cocktail shaker along with ice and shake for 10-15 seconds until chilled.
5. Fill your glass with fresh ice and strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into your glass.
6. Garnish with a mint sprig and enjoy.